The Cornea and Eye Banking Forum will be held September 30 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois. This event will highlight the latest scientific and research developments in cornea and eye banking and innovations that are on the horizon.
The meeting will feature:
- Two Invited Panel Discussions:
- Future of the Treatment of Corneal Endothelial and Stromal Disease
- Future of Artificial Cornea
- The Paton Award Lecture
- The Troutman Prize Lecture
- The Paton Luncheon: A Moderated Clinical Discussion
Please review the registration types and fees outlined below before registering for the event.
|Fee Type||Through July 22||July 23 - September 9|
|Cornea Society Member||$225||$275|
|Paton Society Member||$225||$275|
|Non-member Physician or Eye Banker||$325||$375|
- Delta Airlines is offering attendees a discount of 2-10% off flights to and from Chicago Airports (ORD and MDW) from September 24 – October 5. To take advantage of the discount, visit Delta Airlines and enter the code NMVLZ under Meeting Event Code during your flight search.
- United Airlines is offering attendees a discount of 2-10% off flights to and from Chicago Airports (ORD and MDW) between September 26- October 3. To take advantage of the discount, visit United Airlines and enter the code ZKY7798869 under promotions and certificates during your flight search.