The Cornea and Eye Banking Forum will be held November 12 at the Astor Crowne Plaza in New Orleans, Louisiana. This event will highlight the latest scientific and research developments in cornea and eye banking and innovations that are on the horizon.
The meeting will feature:
- Two Invited Panel Discussions:
- Future of the Treatment of Corneal Endothelial and Stromal Disease
- Future of Artificial Cornea
- The Paton Award Lecture delivered by Jennifer Li, MD
- The Troutman Prize Lecture
- The Paton Luncheon: A Moderated Clinical Discussion
Please review the registration types and fees outlined below before registering for the event.
|Fee Type||Through September 20||September 21 -October 25|
|Cornea Society Member||$225||$275|
|Paton Society Member||$225||$275|
|Non-member Physician or Eye Banker||$325||$375|